Pending tampa's Admin Application

tampa

Sep 12, 2024
What is your Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:634391595

What name(s) do you use on the server(s)?
tampa

How old are you?

What server(s) do you normally play?
Easy Surf

Have you been banned from Insanity Gaming before?
No

What qualifies you to be an admin at Insanity Gaming?
I've been admin on many different games such as FiveM, Rust, and Discord. I like the idea of helping people with their needs when it comes to commands or surfing in general. Helping people has always been my thing and I wanna be able to help people at IG. Please take my application into consideration!!

-tampa <3

spooky

Rust Manager
Staff member
Server Manager
GMod Admin
Cool graphics guy
Jun 8, 2023
+support

Tampa has consistently messaged me with reports of players and issues going on within the Easy Surf server. Speaking with Tampa just casually aswell they are a down to earth chilled guy and i believe they would do well in the role of an admin for our server having experience in different enviroments aswell across Rust, FiveM and Discord.

Im aware im not an avid surf player or staff member of surf but in the times i have joined Tampa has always been on and has been a fun person to talk to and surf with.

Best of luck!

tampa

Sep 12, 2024
+support

Tampa has consistently messaged me with reports of players and issues going on within the Easy Surf server. Speaking with Tampa just casually aswell they are a down to earth chilled guy and i believe they would do well in the role of an admin for our server having experience in different enviroments aswell across Rust, FiveM and Discord.

Im aware im not an avid surf player or staff member of surf but in the times i have joined Tampa has always been on and has been a fun person to talk to and surf with.

Best of luck!
tysm spooky means a lot <3

Briaahn

¡El Cubano!
Staff member
Server Manager
Jun 12, 2023
I’ll be another Abstain Andy considering I don’t know much about you. Maybe I should start surfing again to know much about these new young lads. Anyways you seem cool, don’t really see you that active on the cord but. Nonetheless wish you the best luck on your app

tampa

Sep 12, 2024
I’ll be another Abstain Andy considering I don’t know much about you. Maybe I should start surfing again to know much about these new young lads. Anyways you seem cool, don’t really see you that active on the cord but. Nonetheless wish you the best luck on your app
I mostly focus and listening to convo's in surf and i find it easier that way but i'll more active in the discord. Thank you for the response <3