Reviewing scottiehippen's Ban Appeal

scottiehippen

New member
Member
Oct 10, 2026
3
1
3
Username: scottiehippen

What is your Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:4938665

What was the name you got banned under?
scottiehippen

Ban Link
https://bans.insanitygaming.net/punishments/3829

Why were you banned?
I couldn't figure out how to beat stage 4 of surf_tropic after like 5 minutes of trying so I loaded up the IG site and watched the server record and just tried what they did. I had volume completely off cause i was watching premier league matches. I probably missed someone telling me that was an exploit. Def was not trying to game the leaderboard etc. Def my fuck up. sorry :(

Who banned you?
interpt

Why should we unban you?
never exploited before. wasn't trying to just didn't have a clue how to beat the stage and didn't realize the SR showing on the leaderboard at the time was using an exploit. Just enjoy the servers and hope to surf on them again. Thanks.
 
  • Like
Reactions: iniesta
just realized its only a 3 hour ban probably didn't need to make an appeal to be fair. either way my b on the exploit. accidental or not.
 
I was also typing out a ban, but Interp's fingers were faster. I'll be honest, I find it hard to believe that you didn't realize that you were skipping most of Stage 4, then skipping all of 5 and 6, and going straight to the beginning of stage 7. But either way, it's a 3 hour ban, it'll be up soon. Also you may have voice chat muted, but we were actively talking about how record was exploited, and that people who use exploits and don't report get banned. Then you did the run twice using the exploit.