Rejected Pluot's Admin Application

Pluot

Jul 17, 2023
What is your Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:11101

What name(s) do you use on the server(s)?
Pluot

How old are you?

What server(s) do you normally play?
Easy Surf

Have you been banned from Insanity Gaming before?
No

Why do you want to be an admin?
Been on the server for some time now, usually spend a lot of time in the early EST morning (9:00am - 12:00pm) and can consistently contribute. Have a good relationship with most active users in the server.

Last edited:

Conejo

A Rabbit You Admire
Supporter
Jun 8, 2023
+/-Support
@Pluot is a good surfer and I see them on actively.
As for helping new players or surfers can't say I see much of that. But that's always open for discussion. Doesn't talk but does text chat actively.
I would consider a possibility. Let's hear from the others

Silent Bob

Staff member
Server Manager
Jun 10, 2023
I'm going to abstain. He doesn't talk much, but I have seen him quite a lot. The only problem I have seen is that when he does talk, it's usually a bit hostile.

kanna

dumb trans woman!
Jun 9, 2023
-Support
When I first had an interaction with him he was being very transphobic, I don't know how much recently if he has been transphobic/homophobic at all but I personally have only had bad interactions with him

SeekR

Jul 5, 2023
+support I'm honestly a bit surprised to hear that a couple of you have had some bad interactions with Pluot. He's always active and we have spoken to each other quite often and I've never had a bad interaction. My vote is based solely off my experiences, obviously some others don't feel the same way, but I feel like I can't really factor that into my vote if I haven't witnessed/experienced it firsthand.

Nuttin

CSGO Admin
CSGO Admin
Supporter
Discord Booster
Jul 18, 2023
-support Multiple sources have informed me that pluot is homophobic.

Fading

Jun 29, 2023
-support haven't seen him all too often but when i have he's usually very toxic

Iota

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Server Manager
CSGO Admin
Retired
Jul 5, 2023
somewhere with Eva
-support, im 99% sure last time i had a interaction with him he yelled/said “faggot” on his mic.