Nuttin

CSGO Admin
CSGO Admin
Supporter
Discord Booster
Jul 18, 2023
What is your Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:238695286

What name(s) do you use on the server(s)?
Nuttin

How old are you?

What server(s) do you normally play?
Easy Surf

Have you been banned from Insanity Gaming before?
No

Why do you want to be an admin?
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. I have found this server to be a great place to surf, and have thoroughly enjoyed my time surfing on here. I have seen some absurd things being said in chat or painted out with a Negev and could do nothing about it, so I am officially applying to be an admin on this esteemed surf server in hopes you might add more maps and to help out of course.

-Your friendly neighborhood Nuttin the man with weak pullout game

Last edited by a moderator:

kanna

dumb trans woman!
Jun 9, 2023
+rep seen him a lot on the server, he's a good surfer so he could probably help people out if they need, he's a nice person he could definitely be a good fit but I don't know if he has any previous experiences

Silent Bob

Staff member
Server Manager
Jun 10, 2023
This guy is new to the servers, relatively, but he is 100% positive in the chat. He contributes to a good environment and communicates well with people. I think adding him to the staff team would have tangible benefits. Notably, I don't think he would be too harsh in enforcing rules, managing the generically degenerate populace of CS:GO well. I definitely agree that his surfing is good and that he could help people in that area as well.

edit - actually, I am going to abstain until you do a quick SS of your !playtime on the server. Might be a little too new for me to support.

Last edited:

Nuttin

CSGO Admin
CSGO Admin
Supporter
Discord Booster
Jul 18, 2023
This guy is new to the servers, relatively, but he is 100% positive in the chat. He contributes to a good environment and communicates well with people. I think adding him to the staff team would have tangible benefits. Notably, I don't think he would be too harsh in enforcing rules, managing the generically degenerate populace of CS:GO well. I definitely agree that his surfing is good and that he could help people in that area as well.

edit - actually, I am going to abstain until you do a quick SS of your !playtime on the server. Might be a little too new for me to support.

Attachments

• 20230719193848_1.jpg
    20230719193848_1.jpg
    366.8 KB · Views: 15

SeekR

Jul 5, 2023
+Support Always has a positive attitude. Entertains and helps others, good character to have in the server. Only positive interactions with him, would be a good admin.

ALEX

tengo una gran polla
Staff member
Server Manager
Jul 19, 2023
Rhode Island
+support pretty cool kid, played a lil bit with him, seems mature and level headed. I don't see why not.

All Ts

Banned
Retired
Apr 26, 2022
Accepted! Thanks for helping out. Read the guides and if you have questions feel free to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.