Pending McGuirk's Admin Application

McGuirk

Member
Supporter
Member
Jun 8, 2025
11
8
3
47
What is your Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:165037965

What name(s) do you use on the server(s)?
4inchg0d (No girth), PawgSlayer1776,

How old are you?
47

How often are you available to play? I'm unemployed

What server(s) do you normally play?
Easy Surf, Hard Surf

Have you been banned from Insanity Gaming before?
Yes

Why were you banned?
Racist and homophobic shiii (due to alcohol and drugs)

What qualifies you to be an admin at Insanity Gaming?
just wanna shoot my shot and see if I hit the target
 
  • Like
Reactions: HeyyM0RGUE
neutral

While I appreciate you dearly hopping on while impaired and making a mess for admins it’s unbecoming of having to do the gig yourself. It’s very Sherbert-esque and god knows we don’t need more of those. Chin up champ a couple months good behavior and a third run around here and you too can ban unrankeds.
compare me to sherbert one more time and ill fold you like a pretzel