What was the name you got banned under?
Littleman

Ban Link

Why were you banned?
i was banned for telling people to kill themselves

Who banned you?
2koreds

Why should we unban you?
it was wrong of me to say that to the players on the server I promise to never do it again and i regret my decision.

Please?

Last edited:

2koreds

Garry's Mod Admin
GMod Admin
Jul 21, 2023
Hi, banning admin here.
Lilman was perm banned for excessive toxicity. We are talking retard, f**got, kill yourself, etc every other word/phrase out of his mouth. All forms of communication from Lilman were constant forms of derogatory or hate speech. I issued several mutes myself, warns, talks with him, and ultimately a ban. At the time of issuing the ban I do recall talking with retro if i'm not mistaken due to the length, and we agreed perm is an acceptable length due to the nature of the ban and repetition of the offender. This was //months// ago, and while im aware that lilman uses these forms of communication to rile people up and be playful/joking, it doesnt make the nature of some of the words/topics acceptable.

There's also the issue of lilman being caught alting within 48 hours of making this appeal, rubbing salt in the wound. However, I was told he would never make an appeal and here he is.

Bottom line? The form of communication used by lilman in the past is NOT ACCEPTABLE and will not be taken lightly. We are all human, we make mistakes, we have issues in our own lives that impact how we act and behave anonymously. I personally have had pleasurable experiences playing with lilman, and have no issues with them as a player on our servers. I would be in support of his unban or ban shortening, with the caveat that lilman will be closely monitored during his playtime and the understanding met that there will be no exceptions for the previous types of speech. You can use banter, you can egg people on, but telling people to kill themselves and other forms of hate speech will not be tolerated. We strive to make an inclusive and fun environment while on our servers.

Retro

idk
Staff member
Founder
Community Director
Better Supporter
Mar 25, 2022
Texas
Honestly, I'm not sure if unbanning you is the correct choice of actions, but I'm going to go against my better judgement and kinda bad memory of you and give you one last chance.

Here is a list of stuff you warned for in the past just so you know what actually got you banned
  1. Racism
  2. Racism baiting
  3. Ghosting
  4. Toxicity/Harassment

Status
Not open for further replies.