Reviewing larpyMcChud's Ban Appeal

larpyMcChud

New member
Member
Oct 7, 2026
1
0
1
Username: larpyMcChud

What is your Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:336145257

What was the name you got banned under?
MethHead Mike

Ban Link
https://bans.insanitygaming.net/punishments/3793

Why were you banned?
I was banned for calling Buddha weird after he told me to touch myself and said he was touching himself to me, then continued to do so after I disclosed in voice chat and text chat that I was 17 and that it made me uncomfortable.
image.png
https://youtu.be/1Eeo9FRaABg?si=dK3bdt6WLCt9zxf-
Video of Buddha saying alleged things (This was shortly before I told him I was 17; the screenshot above was after)

Who banned you?
Interp

Why should we unban you?
I was playing two characters named MethHead Mike and CrackHead Chris, just trolling on the server. I started going back and forth with Buddha, and he started saying weird things to me, telling me to touch myself and that I had been molested by my parents. At first, it was semi-understandable since I had claimed that the characters were 36 years old and was ragebaiting, so naturally he would counter ragebait; still, I felt uncomfortable and broke character and told him I was 17. I was shortly after vote-muted for trolling (understandably), and he kept repeating those things, so I once again told him in text chat I was 17 irl. Afterwards, he stopped telling me to touch myself but kept up the bit that I was molested as a child. After I was unmuted, he kept baselessly accusing me of surfbotting (even though all my times suck), so I got upset and once again called him weird for saying those things to me earlier. I do not think Buddah is a genuine pedophile and never outright accused him of being a pedophile, just called him weird. I believe he was just joking around, and maybe he didn't hear me in voice chat the first time I told him, since he did say his music was turned up (although I find this somewhat unlikely). I don't think he should be banned, but I think what I did was reasonable and shouldn't be banned for calling him out.