Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeym296

Banned
Banned
Jul 12, 2023
What is your Steam ID
STEAM_1:1:172794132

What name(s) do you use on the server(s)?
Joeym296

How old are you?

What server(s) do you normally play?
Easy Surf

Have you been banned from Insanity Gaming before?
No

Why do you want to be an admin?
I want to be an admin because this server makes me laugh with the comedic community and the (sometimes) wholesome members, and while the server sometimes may get chaotic or out of pocket, I still enjoy it and I admit I am also apart of some of the chaos even if it may be a little embarrassing with some of the jokes I make. Even so, when I had first applied for admin I didn't really know how to fit into the server, so I made some bad jokes and I'm sorry for that and I hope you all can see that even though I still make a few weird jokes, that I haven't made any jokes that are stupid like I did before. Anyway I try to make friends on the server and I sometimes help newer players. To reiterate this from the first application; this server gives me a sense of home, I love this server, I love the community and I hope at least some of the people on this server like me and would like me to be an admin.

lusive

Aug 1, 2023
U.S.
+1

visionary and respected yute wise beyond their years
surely responsible, and highly capable.
indefatigable and perspicacious blade of thought.
big ups.

Nuttin

CSGO Admin
CSGO Admin
Supporter
Discord Booster
Jul 18, 2023
I have seen him on and active but I would like to see him helping the newer surfers out a little and more active in chat. I will abstain for now.

Fading

Jun 29, 2023
-support most interactions I've had with him haven't been toxic but also have yet to see him being more mature than a 15 yr old

Joeym296

Banned
Banned
Jul 12, 2023
I have seen him on and active but I would like to see him helping the newer surfers out a little and more active in chat. I will abstain for now.
very understandable i appreciate the advice

Joeym296

Banned
Banned
Jul 12, 2023
-support most interactions I've had with him haven't been toxic but also have yet to see him being more mature than a 15 yr old
I'm sorry fading, I admit sometimes I can be a little immature and I get why that would make you not as likely to be in support of me being admin. I will definitely try to be mature more often but obviously I will still joke around but I'm sure you'll be okay with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.