Rejected Jamal Byron's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamal Byron

Jul 12, 2023
What is your Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:119084653

What name(s) do you use on the server(s)?
Jamal Byron, Skrrt Kobain

How old are you?

What server(s) do you normally play?
Easy Surf

Have you been banned from Insanity Gaming before?
No

Why do you want to be an admin?
Retro said he'd offer an admin spot for the Butterfly Autotronic I just unboxed.

Fr tho I've been surfing since 2012 and haven't found a server on CSGO that's as cool as this one. Community is cool, server is chill, and I wanna help keep it chill by making sure nobody is stepping out of line and ruining people's time. As a casual surfer who plays just to relax and have fun, it's annoying when you get mic spammers or people who exist in the server just to get a negative reaction out of people.

Can't promise I'll be active every day, I work consistent 12 hour shifts and usually put in around 40-50 hours a week.

riotously

Banned
Banned
Jul 8, 2023
I’m replying just to reply but i don't know who you are I never see you that much.

Silent Bob

Retired
Retired
Jun 10, 2023
Sounds cool. I appreciate the values you're representing in your app and mentality. However, I have almost never heard you talk in game. I've never seen you interact with the community, or you've done very little. I would say try to talk more and make a presence on the server. Let people get to know you and what you're about. Otherwise, people have to make a blind guess as to who you are. I understand this can be difficult with a 50-hour work week, but little things can go a long way -Support

SeekR

Jul 5, 2023
Can’t really give too much of an opinion here, haven’t ever talked to you. Maybe try to put yourself out there more, I know where you’re coming from with the work thing, I have a full time job as well working around 45 hours a week. Just get to know people, no need to rush into it. Suppose I Abstain for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.