Rejected HopZy's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

HopZy

Jul 11, 2023
What is your Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:17339966

What name(s) do you use on the server(s)?
HopZy

How old are you?

What server(s) do you normally play?
GMod Hide & Seek

Have you been banned from Insanity Gaming before?
No

Why do you want to be an admin?
I want to help other players on the server

Last edited by a moderator:

depossi

Garry's Mod Admin
GMod Admin
Mar 30, 2023
I don't think I have ever seen you on hns so my vote is neutral for right now

HopZy

Jul 11, 2023
u can ask Eva u can ask Amy or Coldstone or if u join right now u can see me

Amy

Mar 27, 2023
i'm gonna go with neutral -> no
your "Why do you want to be an admin?" is really short and that's not even your steamid on top of that the only thing i really remember you for is calling me a bitch

Last edited:

GhostDog

Apr 1, 2023
I am gonna go neutral on this one aswell. I'm fairly active and i almost never seen you online. Also your "Why do you want to be an admin?" is a little too short. I also remember that you called amy a bitch sometime. Lengthen your reason for admin and i might reconsider.

Reason: misstype

spooky

Rust Manager
Staff member
Server Manager
GMod Admin
Better Supporter
Cool graphics guy
Jun 8, 2023
-1 (no)

(-)
Personally have never seen you on, and judging from the other admins who have replied they haven't either. Your "Why do you want to be an admin?" was incredibly short and could do with some extra work and thought. I would suggest to be more active and get to know the community some more before reapplying in the future. Also calling another staff member a bitch probably isn't the best thing to do.

(+) None

All Ts

Banned
Retired
Apr 26, 2022
Low effort apps like this are going to start being auto-closed once we have guidelines in place, but it should really be self explanatory since we give you a massive text box that wanting to help players itself isn't really an excellent answer given your circumstances... Besides that I don't know why you're arguing with our most active staff about whether THEYRE active or not lmao. Your post linked an account in the SteamID part that doesn't exist even have a community profile setup, and on your main account it looks like you just barely started playing Garry's Mod, let alone our server.

This all coupled with the fact that you're cursing down our female staff calling them a bitch, this is getting rejected for a month.

I think that you're trolling but if you aren't, stop so you don't get yourself banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.