Morgue has helped me before on Sodacity-rep
has not shown admin like quality, (helpfulness etc)
Morgue has helped me before on Sodacity-rep
has not shown admin like quality, (helpfulness etc)
Ngl forgot about that but I am helpful then.... see interpMorgue has helped me before on Sodacity
Thx u lunaHey! You are nice and say hi sometimes!I can vouch for activity in IG's easy server, at the very least, as I see you on there often.
But I'll have to stay Neutral as I don't really talk to you or know you much otherwise but I wish you luck!
Thx Verte W mans... Verte good folk fr fr-/+ Neutral
I've seen them around the server, but don't know much about them or how they interact in the server. So I'm going to keep it neutral.
Wild Fiber We played Jackbox u BozoI agree. Last night this dude proved my point that he is after the position and not the community, inviting people to his server to force himself into "popularity"
I am... I beat Yake sometime on Call ; - ;You sound like an abuser
Application bro, I just got a bunch of people to upvote me bc I want adminnis this an application or a chat room?
Morgue rejection/approval waiting room.is this an application or a chat room?