HeyyM0RGUE
SURF SLUT
Better Supporter
Private Server Owner
Member
Favorite server
Easy Surf
38/64 · surf_n_turf
What is your Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:130110166
What name(s) do you use on the server(s)?
M0RGUE
How old are you?
24
How often are you available to play? Daily
What server(s) do you normally play?
Easy Surf
Have you been banned from Insanity Gaming before?
No
What qualifies you to be an admin at Insanity Gaming?
I think I would be a good admin, I am on later than most other admins and I am usually just surfing unless people are unfunny...
STEAM_0:0:130110166
What name(s) do you use on the server(s)?
M0RGUE
How old are you?
24
How often are you available to play? Daily
What server(s) do you normally play?
Easy Surf
Have you been banned from Insanity Gaming before?
No
What qualifies you to be an admin at Insanity Gaming?
I think I would be a good admin, I am on later than most other admins and I am usually just surfing unless people are unfunny...