Status
Not open for further replies.

Glowrs.TTV

Banned
Banned
Apr 1, 2023
What is your Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:9486854

What name(s) do you use on the server(s)?
Glowrs

How old are you?

What server(s) do you normally play?
GMod Hide & Seek

Have you been banned from Insanity Gaming before?
No

Why do you want to be an admin?
abuse me

Last edited:

Cutie

Mar 27, 2023
I’m going to say no with this application, since u haven’t put any effort into it and i think your probably going to abuse with powers

Amy

Mar 27, 2023
gonna say no as well potential admin abuse aside my main issue with you is that you can't speak english even tho you're in canada, you only wrote one sentence in "why do you want to be an admin?" and somehow managed to fuck it up

GhostDog

Apr 1, 2023
I will probably say no aswell, since you have not put any effort into explaining why you wanna be a admin. Also you've foundly expressed ingame that you only seek admin to use its commands. Also your poor english does not help at all.

depossi

Garry's Mod Admin
GMod Admin
Mar 30, 2023
Sorry but i'm gonna have to say no because you gave no good reason as to why you want to be admin and from what I have heard you just want to be admin to abuse your powers. Also you don't seem mature enough to know what you are doing.

All Ts

Banned
Retired
Apr 26, 2022
Hello Glowrs,

I know it's only been 1 day but many seem to think if you were admin it might cause problems for various reasons, you also still haven't taken the chance to edit the app which is unfortunate. At this point I'm going to say you should Reapply in 1 month.

I'll leave the app open incase you want to say anything and then lock it.

Glowrs.TTV

Banned
Banned
Apr 1, 2023
What is your Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:9486854

What name(s) do you use on the server(s)?
Glowrs

How old are you?

What server(s) do you normally play?
GMod Hide & Seek

Have you been banned from Insanity Gaming before?
No

Why do you want to be an admin?
Because SoundBoard is Annoying

All Ts

Banned
Retired
Apr 26, 2022
Any more shitposting or trolling like this (whether on the forums or on the servers) is going to likely get you banned, consider this a warning. Strange behavior overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.