Status
Not open for further replies.

depossi

Garry's Mod Admin
GMod Admin
Mar 30, 2023
What is your Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:752486040

What name(s) do you use on the server(s)?
depossi

How old are you?

What server(s) do you normally play?
GMod Hide & Seek

Have you been banned from Insanity Gaming before?
No

Why do you want to be an admin?
To be honest I just wanted to give it a shot. I don't know if this will change my odds of becoming one but i'm nice. I like helping people. I follow the rules. I'll try playing in other servers if needed to and I think that's it. If I need to do anything I'll do it.

Amy

Mar 27, 2023
i think you would be ok you're active on discord and server + from what i've seen when checking chatlogs you're nice to others and it appears that ur further away than all current admins

Last edited:

depossi

Garry's Mod Admin
GMod Admin
Mar 30, 2023
i think you would be ok you're active on discord and server + from what i've seen when checking chatlogs you're nice to others and it appears that ur further away than all current admins
so what do i do now do i just wait or did I get denied

All Ts

Banned
Retired
Apr 26, 2022
so what do i do now do i just wait or did I get denied
Hey Depossi, you're not denied so you just wait.

Amy is a server admin commenting on your application leaving feedback on you as a player based on their experience (which seems positive).

As with all apps, we'll leave your app up for around a week to let people (players-owner) post their experience with you if any, as a player. We will weigh feedback on applications somewhat greater than those who don't post given you'd have no chance to respond to that kind of feedback.

Cutie

Mar 27, 2023
your active on both servers and honestly pretty chill to play with and talk to. Haven’t broken any rules or had problems with so i think your good

All Ts

Banned
Retired
Apr 26, 2022
Hey guys n gals I'm gonna close this in the next couple days and we will come to a concrete decision. If you haven't gotten a chance to post please do it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.