Approved crunch's Admin Application

crunch

CSGO Admin
CSGO Admin
Better Supporter
Sep 16, 2024
What is your Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:570242157

What name(s) do you use on the server(s)?
crunch

How old are you?

What server(s) do you normally play?
Easy Surf

Have you been banned from Insanity Gaming before?
No

What qualifies you to be an admin at Insanity Gaming?
I used to be an admin on a couple servers in GO (SurfCentral, Immense Gaming) and Source server (AWP Clan) I'm pretty chill and laid back, if people are toxic I usually just self mute or disable voice. Usually let shit slide and don't let things get to me. I do not issue bans myself I would send proof to a higher up and let them decide as it is their server not mine.

Nuttin

Staff member
Server Manager
Supporter
Jul 18, 2023
Solid regular of the server and has been increasingly active. Very good surfer, and level headed person. +support

crunch

CSGO Admin
CSGO Admin
Better Supporter
Sep 16, 2024
Solid regular of the server and has been increasingly active. Very good surfer, and level headed person. +support
Thank you nuttin, appreciate it homie.

Briaahn

¡El Cubano!
Staff member
Server Manager
Jun 12, 2023
Hmmmm… Ok so based of personal experience knowing you I wouldn’t have much to say since I don’t know anything about you, You seem cool and we would eat shit sending the same word in that thread. But. Based off what your writing on this app I would honestly give you a reapply but. I’ll give you benefit of the doubt and I’ll Abstain. I have no issue with you it’s just why are you applying to become an admin if you aren’t gonna take matters to your own hands. For that you can stay as a Reg and just send in Player complaints. Cause imagine if some guy is threatening someone and just like bullying someone and then you as an admin are just sitting there clipping it waiting for a higher up to do something whilst the guy is getting cooked. You gotta take matters into your own hands sometimes yk. But nonetheless Goodluck on your app Crunch!

crunch

CSGO Admin
CSGO Admin
Better Supporter
Sep 16, 2024
Hmmmm… Ok so based of personal experience knowing you I wouldn’t have much to say since I don’t know anything about you, You seem cool and we would eat shit sending the same word in that thread. But. Based off what your writing on this app I would honestly give you a reapply but. I’ll give you benefit of the doubt and I’ll Abstain. I have no issue with you it’s just why are you applying to become an admin if you aren’t gonna take matters to your own hands. For that you can stay as a Reg and just send in Player complaints. Cause imagine if some guy is threatening someone and just like bullying someone and then you as an admin are just sitting there clipping it waiting for a higher up to do something whilst the guy is getting cooked. You gotta take matters into your own hands sometimes yk. But nonetheless Goodluck on your app Crunch!
Depending on the situation, clearly if it was something along those lines yes I would take action after asking someone. But I agree with you, and Thank you for your response.

hyena

CSGO Admin
CSGO Admin
Supporter
Sep 12, 2024
Usually pretty active, fun to be around and talk to. I remember talking to you specifically about what you would do as an admin one day in easy surf when I was applying to be one myself and I do agree with Briaahn. There are times when things are being said out of jest (even if the language being used is pretty vulgar) but there are some genuine assholes that need to be dealt with on the spot and I can't support the notion of sitting on your hands to wait for a "higher up" to give you an answer on what you should do.

After becoming an admin you are the higher up and you are the one that needs to take action at your own discretion in that specific moment. For now I'll Abstain and recommend a reapply.

Do love having you around though and hope to keep seeing you on. Gl in your future application <3

crunch

CSGO Admin
CSGO Admin
Better Supporter
Sep 16, 2024
Usually pretty active, fun to be around and talk to. I remember talking to you specifically about what you would do as an admin one day in easy surf when I was applying to be one myself and I do agree with Briaahn. There are times when things are being said out of jest (even if the language being used is pretty vulgar) but there are some genuine assholes that need to be dealt with on the spot and I can't support the notion of sitting on your hands to wait for a "higher up" to give you an answer on what you should do.

After becoming an admin you are the higher up and you are the one that needs to take action at your own discretion in that specific moment. For now I'll Abstain and recommend a reapply.

Do love having you around though and hope to keep seeing you on. Gl in your future application <3
I agree, I would read the rules so I know what is not allowed and act accordingly to it.

rob

CSGO Admin
CSGO Admin
Sep 25, 2024
Hey crunch, we haven't met so I can't say much about your personality but I agree with Hyena. As an admin you need to be able to make the right choice at your own discretion. You seem to understand the rules and as long as you understand that sometimes action needs to be taken fast then I don't see a reason for a reapply. As for your personality, if Nut and Hyena says you're good people, I trust them. +support

crunch

CSGO Admin
CSGO Admin
Better Supporter
Sep 16, 2024
Hey crunch, we haven't met so I can't say much about your personality but I agree with Hyena. As an admin you need to be able to make the right choice at your own discretion. You seem to understand the rules and as long as you understand that sometimes action needs to be taken fast then I don't see a reason for a reapply. As for your personality, if Nut and Hyena says you're good people, I trust them. +support
Thank you rob, can't wait to surf with you this weekend and get to know you a bit better. Catch you on the high tier when it is back on.