Approved Captain Chlamydia's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanna

dumb trans woman!
Jun 9, 2023
What is your Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:761947587

What name(s) do you use on the server(s)?
Captain Chlamydia or kanna

How old are you?

What server(s) do you normally play?
Easy Surf

Have you been banned from Insanity Gaming before?
No

Why do you want to be an admin?
I want to be an admin because I have been playing on the surf server and I have realized how many trollers and harassers there are and I want to be there to help the community because I really enjoy surfing on this server and all of the people I have met

Last edited by a moderator:

All Ts

Banned
Retired
Apr 26, 2022
What's the deal with the multiple accounts and IP's situation

kanna

dumb trans woman!
Jun 9, 2023
What's the deal with the multiple accounts and IP's situation
I use geforce now so sometimes it'll change servers and what not and im not sure if it changes my IP but it might

Conejo

A Rabbit You Admire
Supporter
Jun 8, 2023
-/+ Neutral
Cons:
Now I will have to say a few things about your app it's that it's lacking information and persuasion. i.e Any experience in Administrating? Any mod experience? What about this server makes you wanna be an admin. And why do you think you'd be a good fit?
I think you may be a bit young for the size of the server.
Pros:
I have talked to you a bit in game but not much, I think you're a good kid.
Definitely could be a good trial-admin.
I have a feeling you could learn fast in the hands of the right people.

kanna

dumb trans woman!
Jun 9, 2023
-/+ Neutral
Cons:
Now I will have to say a few things about your app it's that it's lacking information and persuasion. i.e Any experience in Administrating? Any mod experience? What about this server makes you wanna be an admin. And why do you think you'd be a good fit?
I think you may be a bit young for the size of the server.
Pros:
I have talked to you a bit in game but not much, I think you're a good kid.
Definitely could be a good trial-admin.
I have a feeling you could learn fast in the hands of the right people.
I was gonna say the few times I was moderating some kinda big twitch streamers but i forgot because i was filling this out late and i have some past discord mod experiences, I modded for Binfy, Koasty and grunkkkk on twitch and the biggest server i modded for on discord was about 10k members or so, the others being smaller but there was a few from 1k-4k, but that's really all my modding experiences, and what makes me wanna be an admin is all the harassers and people I've met that are super either mean or just being trolls except for some of the awesome people I've met, and I don't really know what would make me a good admin I usually leave that up to the people who read the applications

All Ts

Banned
Retired
Apr 26, 2022
Approved! We definitely could use the help, try to stay lenient when you can- I know the server can be chaos.

Status
Not open for further replies.