Rejected BigBaller's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBaller

New member
Member
Nov 11, 2025
22
1
3
Username: BigBaller

What is your Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:114777300

What was the name you got banned under?
hello

Ban Link
https://bans.insanitygaming.net/punishments/3804

Why were you banned?
I told someone to kill themselves which an admin ( I think Interp ) said wasnt punishable and verte muted me for it. Then i called verte fat in text chat which he responded by giving me a 3 day ban. least obvious case of admin abuse i guess.

Who banned you?
verte

Why should we unban you?
I've called people fat before with literally no problem, even other admins, it's literally just a verte problem, he consistently abuses his powers. I would appreciate if I could be unbanned.
 
1791569021882.png

You have accumulated one of the longest mute/gag lists in such a short period. The image here is 47 days worth. You have one of several admins taking action against you for your behavior in the server nearly every 5 days. There's only a handful of other players who are this problematic in the server. You weren't banned for making fat jokes. You were banned for being a repeat offender of being a constant issue in the server. Insulting players, spamming, harassment, telling players to kill themselves, etc. Over and over again. On top of that there have been plenty of other times where admins including myself have let it slide. This doesn't show the countless times you've been vote muted by the lobby. Time and time again, the lobby has agreed that you should be muted.

As far as being muted, then banned. You are one of the more problematic players when it comes to typing in text chat in frustration after being muted, or votemuted. You immediately respond with hostility. It's not a good look when your immediate response is to start insulting someone, not just admins, after a votemute or an admin takes action against you. It just further adds more negative perception to the player. You have constant mutes followed by a gag. Today, you started off by telling multiple people to "shut up" while they were talking to other people in the server other than yourself. Then you follow it up with telling a player to kill themselves. Followed by other insults. Then telling someone to shut up again. It's a vibe killer. That's why you were muted. As for the ban, well, look at the image. You are constantly muted, then gagged. I feel that the cycle needs a change of pace with a ban instead.

I'm recommending that you are not unbanned, I'm also recommending that you ban time is not reduced. Take the weekend to reflect on your behavior in the server. I hope that when the ban is lifted, we see a difference in how you behave.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.