Search results

  1. Retro

    Rejected rodent's Admin Application

    Did you learn how to make support tickets yet?
  2. Retro

    Unbanned YAKE's Ban Appeal

    I mean you actually waited 2 month, and seem to be apologizing for your behavior well enough so I will give you an unban but any bad behavior can result in a new perm ban.
  3. Retro

    Rejected BigBaller's Ban Appeal

    I've decide im done humoring you, have a month ban and come back with a better attitude or dont come back i really dont care.
  4. Retro

    Rejected BigBaller's Ban Appeal

    I'd say the punishment fits since I was the one who increased it and told loopy to gag you. I don't think either is unfair or long you are intentionally breaking the rules. It doesn't mater if the whole server is toeing the line when they get caught they get punished that is the nature of it, if...
  5. Retro

    Rejected BigBaller's Ban Appeal

    Comparing yourself to an unranked does not help your case. You have always been an issue and toe the line with rules and make an issue when someone punishes you for it. I am not saying its worse or not that is not an argument I'm going to touch with a 10 foot pole. Staff do not have a universal...
  6. Retro

    Rejected BigBaller's Ban Appeal

    You know the rules, you arent new. Why should i give leniency for this?
  7. Retro

    Rejected BigBaller's Ban Appeal

    extended to a week
  8. Retro

    Rejected gchon's Ban Appeal

    I mean at this point the issue isn’t the mute warranted or not lol. Honestly idk why @catfoodcan or someone else hasn’t marked your ban as a perm yet since that is what we do when people evade punishments. I’ll leave it up to cat food on what to do but I’d say either wait out your ban and stop...
  9. Retro

    Unbanned Patty's Ban Appeal

    So I am going to be nice and remove your mute but if you constantly make every conversation about religion or any of the other stuff that made you originally lose your speaking privileges the mute will immediately be coming back.
  10. Retro

    Reapply Aubrey's Admin Application

    Im going to close this early and mark it as reapply. I just want to see a bit more time commitment before we say yes to admin again.
  11. Retro

    Reapply MASTER GOONWAY's Admin Application

    Gonna deny this for now feel free to reapply in 2 weeks. Votes are split, and your reason for becoming admin is kinda memey and not very serious.
  12. Retro

    cl_yawspeed ain't in cs2, so how to fix my turn binds?

    https://github.com/shizangle/shiz-turnbinds lot of people use this
  13. Retro

    Reapply Beez's Admin Application

    Gonna mark this as reapply for now. Try again in a few weeks
  14. Retro

    Reapply HyperReflux's Admin Application

    Gonna close this a day early. Apply again in a month or two after your more well known
  15. Retro

    Rejected kirby's Admin Application

    Thought i responded to this already no.
  16. Retro

    Rejected Marcus Strawpapur's Admin Application

    no, cause ur steam account isnt lord Gaben and you are an impostor
  17. Retro

    ms_rs things

    Fixed will be applied at restart
  18. Retro

    Rejected BigBaller's Ban Appeal

    cool, cya in nine hours
  19. Retro

    Rejected Sherbert's Ban Appeal

    it was fun while it lasted