Status
Not open for further replies.

s1nn3r

CSGO Admin
CSGO Admin
Jul 20, 2023
What is your Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:109458897

What name(s) do you use on the server(s)?
S1ИИΣЯ

How old are you?

What server(s) do you normally play?
Easy Surf

Have you been banned from Insanity Gaming before?
No

Why do you want to be an admin?
I like helping new (and old) players on the surf server and I'm generally online during hours where I don't see many admins, if any, and I can assist in muting, kicking, banning any toxic, racist, or mic spamming players. I have around 71-ish hours on the surf server and have been helping players with surfing and commands since I've started playing on the server.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Che

Iota

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Retired
hey, i have seen this guy around when im on, from what i know he is chill but i also havent rlly had more than a 5 min convo with him or smthing like that for me, its gonna be a support.

Silent Bob

Retired
Retired
Jun 10, 2023
S1nner is a solid regular of the server. Very good surfer, and seemingly reasonable person. +support

Reason: Eh ye das it
Last edited:

Briaahn

¡El Cubano!
Staff member
Server Manager
Jun 12, 2023
From the times i see you on you seem cool and your honestly a pretty chill person. I can see you helping moderate the surf server from the atrocities that are caused by some people. Support. hope to see you soon on the team big man

Che

Jul 25, 2023
See this guy on surf 24/7 he just never gets off. He's pretty chill and I could definitely see you helping to moderate the servers. All the times I've talked to you it's been really chill and fun I think you would be a good admin. Support

SeekR

Jul 5, 2023
Support Very good surfer, but also very humble. Helps out the newbies on occasions and also gives the more experienced surfers helpful tips. Never seen him in a bad mood and would make a great addition to the admin team.

Status
Not open for further replies.