Status
Not open for further replies.

riotously

Banned
Banned
Jul 8, 2023
What is your Steam ID
STEAM_1:0:621614317

What name(s) do you use on the server(s)?
Riotously

How old are you?

What server(s) do you normally play?
Easy Surf

Have you been banned from Insanity Gaming before?
No

Why do you want to be an admin?
I want to be an admin to keep the servers clean and help out since I play csgo alot and I could use my time more to help servers.

Last edited:

All Ts

Banned
Retired
Apr 26, 2022
I've seen them on the server a few times, mostly very friendly but does also enjoy to banter like the rest of the guys do.

Was mostly impressed you didn't get drowned in a sea of people coming back at you 10 fold with the sexism and such, some hope for humanity or just our admins doing a good job I guess. I see that you're not crazy about the actual surfing part of the server, or are trying to improve at least which is respectable & doesn't really matter in context of being admin thankfully. Admin is mostly showing restraint, then warning people nicely and knowing how to type simple console commands when the times comes to letter rip.

If we end up giving you admin just be careful not to get overwhelmed and try not to bring about situations with too much banter that may lead to a sea of bans. I ban people near permanently for not letting up on pedophile jokes, people for making fun of lisps, telling people to kill themselves frequently so I definitely don't want you to endure too much bullshit but I'm sure you've seen admins give it and not know how to take it in the past.

Gonna abstain from voting only because there's a lot that can happen outside of the handful of times I've connected the past 2 weeks. The other admins will have better input, but my post is outwardly positive.

riotously

Banned
Banned
Jul 8, 2023
I've seen them on the server a few times, mostly very friendly but does also enjoy to banter like the rest of the guys do.

Was mostly impressed you didn't get drowned in a sea of people coming back at you 10 fold with the sexism and such, some hope for humanity or just our admins doing a good job I guess. I see that you're not crazy about the actual surfing part of the server, or are trying to improve at least which is respectable & doesn't really matter in context of being admin thankfully. Admin is mostly showing restraint, then warning people nicely and knowing how to type simple console commands when the times comes to letter rip.

If we end up giving you admin just be careful not to get overwhelmed and try not to bring about situations with too much banter that may lead to a sea of bans. I ban people near permanently for not letting up on pedophile jokes, people for making fun of lisps, telling people to kill themselves frequently so I definitely don't want you to endure too much bullshit but I'm sure you've seen admins give it and not know how to take it in the past.

Gonna abstain from voting only because there's a lot that can happen outside of the handful of times I've connected the past 2 weeks. The other admins will have better input, but my post is outwardly positive.
Yeah I get what you’re saying I get how people are rude to me for fun it doesn’t really bother me. But thank you for replying!

Silent Bob

Retired
Retired
Jun 10, 2023
She's relatively new to the community, but does manage the banter of CSGO's degen population well. I would be concerned about how the banter played out, and if it would be impactful on how the perms would be used (definitely didn't vote kick riot
😜
). However, assuming she stays as level headed as she has demonstrated so far I doubt it would be an issue. Overall, I would say I am leaning more to yes than no as of now, but I do think some more time played is in order. Not only to have her more acquainted with the world of surfing, but to solidify her position in the community as well.

SeekR

Jul 5, 2023
I agree with everything above. She deals with a lot more banter than everyone else does and she actually handles it very well . I would say get some more hours in and get to know everyone more, (maybe try to beat kitsune while you're at it) :ROFLMAO:. Staying level headed like Bob said is key, people are going to be weird, just have to know when to take action and when not to.

riotously

Banned
Banned
Jul 8, 2023
I agree with everything above. She deals with a lot more banter than everyone else does and she actually handles it very well . I would say get some more hours in and get to know everyone more, (maybe try to beat kitsune while you're at it) :ROFLMAO:. Staying level headed like Bob said is key, people are going to be weird, just have to know when to take action and when not to.
I WILL BEAT KITSUNE SOMEDAY IM ALMOST THERE.

Conejo

A Rabbit You Admire
Supporter
Jun 8, 2023
-Support
Talked about being admin just for laughs and giggles. I do not think they would take this title seriously.
Honestly, I've talked to riot multiple times in game, and I will say I DO NOT support this admin application.

riotously

Banned
Banned
Jul 8, 2023
-Support
Talked about being admin just for laughs and giggles. I do not think they would take this title seriously.
Honestly, I've talked to riot multiple times in game, and I will say I DO NOT support this admin application.
i did joke about it first but then I thought about it
And decided I would like to be one but thank you for replying rabbit.

Conejo

A Rabbit You Admire
Supporter
Jun 8, 2023
i did joke about it first but then I thought about it
And decided I would like to be one but thank you for replying rabbit.
Yes, but it seems you like to joke a lot; I think maturity may be an issue here. You have to know when to put the foot down and when not to. And I feel as though if a line was crossed that isn't universal someone could be inappropriately punished. I just think you should spend more time around. Talk with admins in the discord. And that's something that should go for all new applications.

riotously

Banned
Banned
Jul 8, 2023
Yes, but it seems you like to joke a lot; I think maturity may be an issue here. You have to know when to put the foot down and when not to. And I feel as though if a line was crossed that isn't universal someone could be inappropriately punished. I just think you should spend more time around. Talk with admins in the discord. And that's something that should go for all new applications.
Indeed I do joke a lot but I do know when to turn it off (I’ll keep that noted if it’s too much) and I get what your saying about talking with the admins etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.