Pending Ominous's Admin Application

Ominous

Sep 26, 2024
What is your Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:93717436

What name(s) do you use on the server(s)?
Ominous

How old are you?

What server(s) do you normally play?
Easy Surf

Have you been banned from Insanity Gaming before?
No

What qualifies you to be an admin at Insanity Gaming?
I have been surfing in CS since source. I started with combat surf. I know this is a relatively new server, and I would like to contribute if I can. Seems like there aren't enough admins in the community, or any on when I'm online. I surf frequently, and I believe I'm rank 50 or so on the server with a good amount of playtime. I have surfed on KSF, and Sneaks servers in CSGO, along with many others throughout the years.

Essentially, I'm really looking to be able to assist with the community, help new players beat maps, stop MAJOR trolls, etc. Obviously, it's a surf server, and we are all there to have fun, but some things aren't acceptable and there needs to be staff online.

I'm relatively laid back myself. I have been on the server in numerous instances where people have threatened to dox players, swat, etc. Those are the types of things I would like to prevent as it protects the server and players. Along with muting players mic spamming , extreme slurs, etc.

The server is new, and it seems like it is going in a great direction, and I would be happy to assist the community as an admin.

P.S , I could have used CHATGPT and wrote a super long application, but I thought a short and sweet one was a better option.

I'm looking forward to hearing back!