Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeym296

Banned
Banned
Jul 12, 2023
What is your Steam ID
STEAM_1:1:172794132

What name(s) do you use on the server(s)?
Joeym296

How old are you?

What server(s) do you normally play?
Easy Surf

Have you been banned from Insanity Gaming before?
No

Why do you want to be an admin?
I want to be an admin because this community really gives me a sense of being at home, I know I haven't been around very long but I am known by some of the admins and I hope they enjoy my company. I do my best to make the server laugh even if it may be at my embarrassment and once in a while I'll give the tips that I can to the beginners even though I am one too. If I were an admin I would dedicate myself to keeping the server as awesome as it is, giving the community an enjoyable surf experience and having fun while doing it.

Last edited by a moderator:

riotously

Banned
Banned
Jul 8, 2023
I have seen him on servers quite a lot, he is funny and cool to hangout with but he is sexist so I would say no for right now because of that and also because he should get more hours.

Silent Bob

Retired
Retired
Jun 10, 2023
I'm gonna be honest here, generally I think you're an okay guy, but I'm not so sure about the admin position in your case. After you posted this app your demeanor changed a lot and it just was kind of odd, almost felt like a trying to hard kind of thing (but in the wrong way). Not to mention, you do play pretty rarely, and again, only put a lot of hours in after your application. Without going into too much detail, I'de say the vibe isn't really right. -Support Until more hours are put into the server, and we can really get to know you more.

Joeym296

Banned
Banned
Jul 12, 2023
I'm gonna be honest here, generally I think you're an okay guy, but I'm not so sure about the admin position in your case. After you posted this app your demeanor changed a lot and it just was kind of odd, almost felt like a trying to hard kind of thing (but in the wrong way). Not to mention, you do play pretty rarely, and again, only put a lot of hours in after your application. Without going into too much detail, I'de say the vibe isn't really right. -Support Until more hours are put into the server, and we can really get to know you more.
Thats very understandable and i appreciate you being honest with me, to be fair i kinda rushed submitting an application since i wanted to see your what the impression i put onto you guys was so that i could work on the negative aspects, I really appreciate you letting me know.

Joeym296

Banned
Banned
Jul 12, 2023
I have seen him on servers quite a lot, he is funny and cool to hangout with but he is sexist so I would say no for right now because of that and also because he should get more hours.
I understand your concern with my sexist remarks, to be honest I have been trying to fit in and test the waters A little, of course that is not an excuse for those types of jokes and I apologize if I offended you.

riotously

Banned
Banned
Jul 8, 2023
I understand your concern with my sexist remarks, to be honest I have been trying to fit in and test the waters A little, of course that is not an excuse for those types of jokes and I apologize if I offended you.
No no I’m not offended by it I’m just saying other people might get offended.

Iota

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Retired
hey man im gonna keep it real just get known more on the servers, and play more. i get ur trying to fit in but yeah id say keep the sexist remarks down and i will sorta see from there but yeah thats what my take is atm

Joeym296

Banned
Banned
Jul 12, 2023
hey man im gonna keep it real just get known more on the servers, and play more. i get ur trying to fit in but yeah id say keep the sexist remarks down and i will sorta see from there but yeah thats what my take is atm
Thanks for the reply man, I definitely will wait to reapply until i'm more well known. I'm not gonna make those stupid remarks anymore either lol

SeekR

Jul 5, 2023
I think maturity may be an issue here. For one I think you put your app in prematurely, second, after putting in your app your attitude changed. You started attracting a lot of attention to yourself, but not really in a good way, it was more of a trying too hard and being edgy to get people to laugh kind of way. Don’t rush into it, just hang out and talk to people and it’ll make it much easier when you apply the next time. -Support

Joeym296

Banned
Banned
Jul 12, 2023
I think maturity may be an issue here. For one I think you put your app in prematurely, second, after putting in your app your attitude changed. You started attracting a lot of attention to yourself, but not really in a good way, it was more of a trying too hard and being edgy to get people to laugh kind of way. Don’t rush into it, just hang out and talk to people and it’ll make it much easier when you apply the next time. -Support
Makes sense, I did rush to put it in to kinda see what you guys thought of me. You're very correct on the trying to be funny part, I think im settling into the server now and next time I apply I think you guys will appreciate my presence and maybe see me as a good candidate for admin.

All Ts

Banned
Retired
Apr 26, 2022
Hey Joey I'm gonna say reapply again when you think it's right, I coulda closed this a week or so ago so my bad with that. I think you get the point with some of what people said and I think you're not being ignorant about what they're saying at least. Thanks for applying.

Status
Not open for further replies.