Recent content by meowya

  1. meowya

    Rejected bunny's Ban Appeal

    Username: bunny What is your Steam ID STEAM_0:1:460508367 What was the name you got banned under? meowya Ban Link https://insanitygaming.net/bans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=meowya&Submit=Search Why were you banned? I was banned following an argument with a surf admin's girlfriend...
  2. meowya

    Rejected bunny's Ban Appeal

    Username: bunny What is your Steam ID STEAM_0:1:460508367 What was the name you got banned under? meowya Ban Link https://insanitygaming.net/bans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=meowya&Submit=Search Why were you banned? Honestly, I'm not sure why I was banned. Originally, I was banned...
  3. meowya

    Unbanned bunny's Ban Appeal

    I understand that the ban says that I was banned for racism but that was not why I was banned at the time. Again, I don't remember the details specifically but it was over an argument with a staff member. I am aware of the racism issue and would also like to add that that is something I will...
  4. meowya

    Unbanned bunny's Ban Appeal

    i used to be admin here lol
  5. meowya

    Unbanned bunny's Ban Appeal

    Username: bunny What is your Steam ID STEAM_0:1:460508367 What was the name you got banned under? bunny Ban Link https://insanitygaming.net/bans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=bunny&Submit=Search Why were you banned? When I was actually banned, I was banned because there was a player...