Reapply tampa's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

tampa

Sep 12, 2024
What is your Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:634391595

What name(s) do you use on the server(s)?
tampa

How old are you?

What server(s) do you normally play?
Easy Surf

Have you been banned from Insanity Gaming before?
No

What qualifies you to be an admin at Insanity Gaming?
I've been an admin on many different games. So I think I know what it takes to become an admin for a server. I was admin in FiveM, Rust, CSGO, and Discord. I've been doing this for about 5 years going game to game, server to server. So I would like to show you what I got for Insanity Gaming.

Last edited by a moderator:

idkyosh

CSGO Admin
CSGO Admin
Aug 20, 2023
+/-Neutral /Abstained i have yet had a chance to talk to you in the easy surf server till i can have a chance to see who you are as a person. why is this important? as an admin i feel like it is not only my duty to help the server stay friendly to all players that join but to see how you interact with other player's in the sever. i see you have 5 year's of experience in your app but that doesn't tell me how you will help new players in the easy surf server or how you can make the server better as a whole besides having admin perms. are you a kind person? a helpful person? once i get a chance to interact with you and see how you interact with the community i will be able to give a support. hope to see you on soon. ~ Yosh

Nuttin

Staff member
Server Manager
Supporter
Jul 18, 2023
+/- Abstain i have not had enough interaction to come to a clear verdict

tampa

Sep 12, 2024
have yet had a chance
In the Easy Surf server i've helped a couple of the people of the community on commands and maps. Maps including surf_ace surf_ing and surf_borderlands. I've never been a disrespectful person, people do have their days but I wanna be the person to help and improve their days. Love to see you on the server Yosh!!

idkyosh

CSGO Admin
CSGO Admin
Aug 20, 2023
In the Easy Surf server i've helped a couple of the people of the community on commands and maps. Maps including surf_ace surf_ing and surf_borderlands. I've never been a disrespectful person, people do have their days but I wanna be the person to help and improve their days. Love to see you on the server Yosh!!
Was in the server with you seems you have people that know you on the server we didn't have very many interactions more than likely cause the topic was something i couldn't partake in. But from what I've seen you seem pretty chill hopefully i can be around a time when you are helping out other players or get the opportunity to talk to you when the sever is more calm with less people on mic. ~P.s only not giving support because i want to actually get to know you as a person i know we are on at different times but it will line up eventually and you will more than likely get my support.

tampa

Sep 12, 2024
Was in the server with you seems you have people that know you on the server we didn't have very many interactions more than likely cause the topic was something i couldn't partake in. But from what I've seen you seem pretty chill hopefully i can be around a time when you are helping out other players or get the opportunity to talk to you when the sever is more calm with less people on mic. ~P.s only not giving support because i want to actually get to know you as a person i know we are on at different times but it will line up eventually and you will more than likely get my support.
was in there for a little bit i hope you got to hear me and talking with the community. I hope I am eligible to join the team!

Status
Not open for further replies.