Reapply sprite's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

sprite

Apr 14, 2023
What is your Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:635973062

What name(s) do you use on the server(s)?
sprite

How old are you?

What server(s) do you normally play?
GMod Hide & Seek

Have you been banned from Insanity Gaming before?
No

Why do you want to be an admin?
My friend depossi introduced me to this game and i really enjoy playing and he told me i should apply for admin so i am.
people told me to add more so here's my resume: I havent played HnS in a while until recently but i really enjoy it. I really like interacting with all the people on the server and i feel like most people like me. I love messing around with everyone and just talking to the people on the server. i don't have any experience being an admin but i hope i can learn now. i think i can probably help some people out if i can and depossi can teach me everything. I really hope i get accepted :).

Last edited by a moderator:

depossi

Garry's Mod Admin
GMod Admin
Mar 30, 2023
I approve and I think they would be responsible enough to become an admin :);):devilish::alien::ninja:

All Ts

Banned
Retired
Apr 26, 2022
Recco from Depossi is good but, gonna leave this open for a few days to a week just to give H&S players & staff time to get to know you / comment.

Feel free to expand or edit your post for those who don't know you, up to you though.

Briaahn

¡El Cubano!
Staff member
Server Manager
Jun 12, 2023
Yeah imma keep it a buck ive never really seen you, come pop out at the party and maybe/hopefully you can get more supports from the others FOR NOW get more comfortable with everyone

Reactions: Amy

depossi

Garry's Mod Admin
GMod Admin
Mar 30, 2023
Yeah imma keep it a buck ive never really seen you, come pop out at the party and maybe/hopefully you can get more supports from the others FOR NOW get more comfortable with everyone
Tbh i've never seen you in my life so how about you come pop out at the party

NokiaSaikou

LEGOOOOOOOOOO
Staff member
Server Manager
Mar 27, 2023
I would like to get to know you more and see how you do on the server, for now i am neutral.

All Ts

Banned
Retired
Apr 26, 2022
Hey going to reapply this for 2 weeks, feel free to reup when a few of the players and staff know you a little better. We could always use the extra help but we need to make sure we don't let too many people into staff that we don't know too well.

Best wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.